50+ Ways to Grow Your Email List & Investor Leads
Building an email list of investor leads is one of the most important steps to creating awareness, increasing engagement and growing your business.
There are many benefits to having an email list, such as allowing you to stay in touch with shareholders and keep potential investors updated on your progress. Ultimately, leading to the support of current and potential shareholders in the markets and possibly securing funding from them.
By following these methods, with the help of a partner like 6ix, you will be on your way to a bigger and better email list brimming with email addresses in no time.
So what are you waiting for? Start building that list today!
What is Email Marketing?
Do you want to connect more with your shareholders and potential investors? Email marketing can be a powerful tool to do just that. It involves creating a plan for collecting email addresses and sending relevant content over time to shareholders and potential investors. As they receive engaging content, your company will build relationships with them to have them participate in future financings and offer market support.
If you are looking to create an email list of investor leads, here are some of our recommendations:
- Establish a clear goal for your email list, defining your value prop and core messaging.
- Choose the right email service platform.
- Create engaging content that educates and informs subscribers about your company.
- Ensure your digital properties are optimized for lead capture.
- Use social media to promote your email list.
- Design an attractive opt-in page for your list
- Offer incentives to encourage people to join your list.
- Segment your list so you can target specific groups of investors.
- Review your analytics to determine which content, channels and campaigns are most effective.
- Regularly update your content and send relevant messages to your subscribers.
Email Service Platform
The first step is to choose an email service platform. There are many options available, so research to find the best fit for your needs. You may want to consider cost, features, ease of use and integrations.
There are many email service platforms available. Mailchimp is a popular platform that manages lists, consists of a campaign builder, supports autoresponder DRIP campaigns and has email tracking and custom reports.
Email marketing effectively reaches your target audience and provides many other uses for your company.
Other benefits of email marketing include the following:
- Small investment for an email service platform subscription.
- High return on investment, up to 3,600% ROI, where the average total return is $36 for every $1 spent on email marketing.
- Keep subscribers updated on all press releases, events, financings and more.
- Nurture relationships as people on your list consistently receive relevant content.
- Generate leads as new contacts and add them to your email list.
- Promote your company to an already engaged audience.
You can build an email list by acquiring email addresses from sources such as your website’s opt-in form, a landing page, social media platforms, in-person and online events, digital ad campaigns and engaging content.
This article outlines over 50 detailed methods to help you grow your investor leads using our 360° approaches as a blueprint for success. We at 6ix have been able to use our Investor Experience (IX) Platform to unlock social mobility in the capital markets.
Here are some of our relevant stats:
- Worked with 250+ public companies.
- Performed 600+ investment summits.
- Reached over 32M investors.
What Are the 50+ Ways To Grow Your Email List of Investor Leads?
Host a Summit
1. Press Release
A press release is a formal announcement to the public and your shareholders about something newsworthy. It can be about anything from an operational update to a financial one. Here are several examples of a press release for a public or private company:
- Operational: New product, service or change in strategy.
- Operational: New executive hire (e.g., CFO, Chief Technology Officer, board member, etc.).
- Operational: drilling update, land acquisition.
- Corporate: merger with or acquisition of another company.
- Financial: SEDI filings, earnings, quarterly filings, annual filings.
A press release should be as clear and concise as possible while providing all the necessary information. Include a quote from someone involved in the announcement if possible as it will add credibility to your story.
A Summit is an event where company updates are shared with investors in a presentation format over real-time video.
The next step after a press release is published is to host a summit to review it with the public. The CEO or another company executive can discuss the details of the news story and answer questions live from the investor community.
A registration page (i.e., a landing page with a sign-up form) is used to collect email contacts for investors who want to attend the summit.
2. Fireside Chat
A fireside chat is an interactive discussion that gives investors an opportunity to speak to you personally and share their opinions on specific industry topics.
Hosting a summit to have a fireside chat is another type of event to have your investor community more engaged in your story and company.
A registration page to attend this event will capture email leads to add to your investor contact list.
3. Educational Series
An education series is a multi-part event discussing different macroeconomic topics to educate investors.
Some examples of 6ix’s education series include:
- Journey Through the Lassonde Curve with 6ix.
- Searching for Stocks To Ride the Base Metal Bull Market With Gwen Preston
The education series aim to pass on knowledge to investors so they can make better decisions in capital markets. An educated investor can also become a champion for your company in telling your story to others.
4. Annual General Meeting
Every year shareholders receive a presentation of a company’s performance and strategy in the form of an annual report. This summit format allows you to turn your annual general meeting into an interactive summit with your investor community.
All attendees need to register for your annual general meeting to receive a time and date for the live event. You can then add the attendee information to your investor lead database and appropriate email list.
5. Year in Review
A yearly summary event hosted in a live video format covering and reporting your company’s highlights.
A pre-recorded event played for an audience of live investors. A registration page that collects email contacts of interested investors is key for this event.
7. Six-Minute Update
A quick corporate update, usually pre-recorded, to keep investors updated on your company’s activities. A registration page also works well here to collect email leads.
8. Pitch Battle
A pitch battle summit is where two companies battle it out and pitch their businesses to an audience of investors who will select their favourite at the end of the summit.
A registration page with a call to action (CTA) will collect email contacts of interested investors from both companies.
9. Solo Summit
Any digital event where companies can speak directly to investors, ask questions and get feedback for company management. This can take the format of any of the summits listed in this section.
10. Panel Summit
A digit event where three to five companies present their story and an experienced moderator asks questions. The moderator can also collect questions from the audience of investors.
Panel summits have significant participation from the investor community. All contact information is collected from the registration page and added to participating companies’ email lists.
11. Private Summit
A private summit is an invite-only event closed to the general public. These can be private conversations between company management and a potential shareholder. We host these events on the 6ix IX platform because it has a user-friendly interface for attendees.
12. Pre-IPO Event
A pre-IPO event is designed to share a company’s story with potential investors before going public, allowing investors to get in on the ground floor and buy shares at a lower price than when your company is public.
This event should have strong presentations and marketing materials to explain why investors should be interested in your company.
13. Investors Roundtable
The Investment Roundtable is a regularly facilitated and peer-driven series of discussions for investment practitioners and leaders who have oversight and influence on their foundations’ investment practices; an event where company representatives discuss their strategy.
Launch Ad Campaigns
14. Grow Your Email List
Ad campaigns can be designed to grow your email list by enticing potential investors to sign up for more information. The ad campaign should include a solid CTA that encourages people to sign up for the following:
- Investor newsletter.
- Investor deck.
- Inline or in-person event.
- White paper.
- Any other type of lead magnet.
15. Get Visitors to View Your Press Release
This advertising strategy is created to attract potential investors’ attention to your latest press release.
E.g., your company reached a significant milestone, wants to introduce an exciting new product or is expecting great drill results. You can take the next step to design an effective ad campaign to build awareness and investor leads around this press release.
16. Promote Your Website
There are many ways to promote your website and collect email leads:
- Use social media platforms to share content from your website.
- Run ads targeting potential customers, leading them to your website.
- Reach out to writers, journalists, bloggers and online publications to see whether they would be interested in writing about your company.
- Use SEO strategies to increase organic search traffic.
- Publish all press releases on your website.
- Publish all summits (solo, fireside chat, panel, etc.) on an event calendar page on your website with clear registration links.
- Write and publish articles in your industry to show expertise and credibility.
- Add an email newsletter sign-up form to your website to collect names and emails.
All these activities will increase traffic to your website and collect more email leads.
17. Promote Your Page on 6ix
6ix hosts company landing pages on its website that includes the following sections:
- Company logo, stock market tickers and company profile.
- Sign-up form that collects emails for subscribers to receive company updates.
- Event calendar consisting of your past and future summits (solo, fireside chat, panel, etc.) and corporate updates on 6ix
- Other supplemental documents like an investor deck.
All the video content 6ix publishes for a public or private company is located on this convenient landing page.
18. Promote Your YouTube
There are several ways to grow a company’s YouTube account organically. Here are a few tips:
- Create high-quality, engaging content (i.e., summits) that resonates with your target audience, attracting viewers and keeping them coming back for more.
- Use keywords and tags in your video titles and descriptions to make it easier for viewers to find your content.
- Collaborate with other creators and influencers in your industry to reach a wider audience.
- Promote your videos on your website and social media channels to drive traffic to your YouTube account.
- Engage with your viewers by responding to comments and encouraging them to share and like your videos.
It is important to remember that growing a YouTube account takes time and effort. Be patient and consistent, and focus on providing value to your audience.
19. Promote Your Twitter
To grow a company’s Twitter account organically, you can try the following tips:
- Create a clear and engaging profile that accurately represents your brand to attract the right audience and make an excellent first impression.
- Tweet regularly and consistently to keep your followers engaged and up to date with your company’s latest news.
- Use hashtags and @mentions in your tweets to make them more discoverable and to connect with other users and potential customers.
- Engage with your followers by responding to their tweets and comments, retweeting their posts and liking their content.
- Collaborate with other companies and influencers in your industry to reach a wider audience and gain more visibility.
20. Promote Your Facebook
There are a few ways you can organically grow a company’s Facebook account:
- Regularly share high-quality, engaging content such as blog posts, videos, infographics and other content your audience will find interesting and valuable.
- Engage with your audience by responding to comments and messages and asking questions to encourage conversation.
- Use hashtags to make your posts more discoverable.
- Connect with people interested in similar topics.
- Collaborate with other businesses and influencers to reach a wider audience and tap into their existing followers.
- Run contests and promotions to encourage people to follow your page and share your content with their friends.
You can gradually grow your Facebook page and build a strong community of engaged followers by following these tips. It is important to remember that organically growing a page takes time and effort. Patience and consistency are key.
21. Promote Your LinkedIn
There are several ways to grow a company’s LinkedIn account organically:
- Create engaging and informative content relevant to your target audience and share it on your LinkedIn page. E.g.: blog posts, articles, videos, infographics and other content that provide value to your followers.
- Engage with other LinkedIn users by commenting on their posts, sharing their content and participating in relevant LinkedIn groups to build your network and increase your company’s visibility.
- Use LinkedIn’s advanced search and targeting features to find and connect with potential customers and clients who are a good fit for your business.
- Encourage your employees to share company content and updates on their personal LinkedIn profiles as this can help to extend the reach of your company’s content and increase engagement.
- Use LinkedIn’s paid advertising options to reach a larger audience and drive traffic to your company page. This can be an effective way to grow your following and increase engagement with your content.
The overall keys to growing a company’s LinkedIn account organically are consistently creating and sharing high-quality content, engaging with other platform users and using LinkedIn’s targeting and advertising features to reach your target audience.
22. Promote Your Instagram
Here are some ways to grow a company’s Instagram account organically:
- Create engaging and visually appealing content that showcases your brand and resonates with your target audience. E.g.: photos, videos, infographics and other content relevant to your business and help build your brand identity.
- Use relevant hashtags to make your content more discoverable to interested users in your industry or niche, increasing the visibility of your posts and attracting new followers.
- Engage with other Instagram users by liking and commenting on their posts, following relevant accounts and participating in relevant Instagram communities. This helps build your network and establish your brand as a thought leader in your industry.
- Use Instagram’s bio and profile to provide a clear, concise description of your business and links to your website and other social media accounts. This can attract potential customers and clients who are interested in your industry.
- Consider using Instagram’s paid advertising options to reach a larger audience and drive traffic to your Instagram page. This can be an effective way to grow your following and increase engagement with your content.
The overall keys to grow a company’s Instagram account organically is consistently creating and sharing high-quality content, engaging with other platform users and using relevant hashtags and Instagram’s advertising features to reach your target audience.
23. Promote Your Event
Here are some methods a company can use to promote upcoming in-person or virtual events:
- Create a dedicated landing page on your company’s website where attendees can find more information about the event and register to attend, driving traffic to your website and making it easy for attendees to sign up.
- Use social media to promote the event and encourage attendees to share it with their networks. This could include creating event pages on platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn and sharing updates, reminders and other information about the event on your company’s social media accounts.
- Use email marketing to reach out to potential attendees and invite them to the event. This could include sending out invitations and reminders and providing information about the event and how to register.
- Partner with other companies and organizations relevant to your event and promote it through their networks to reach a larger audience and increase attendance.
- Use paid advertising on social media or search engines to reach a wider audience and drive traffic to your event page.
- Offer discounts or special offers to encourage attendees to register for the event.
- Use influencer marketing, i.e., partnering with influential individuals or organizations in your industry to promote the event and reach a larger audience.
- Use hashtags related to the event to make your content more discoverable and increase engagement on social media.
- Consider offering live streaming or pre-recorded content from the event on your website or social media channels to increase interest and engagement.
- Create traditional promotional materials, such as flyers and posters, and distribute them in relevant locations or send them to your mailing list.
The overall keys to promoting an upcoming in-person or virtual event are creating a comprehensive marketing plan that includes a mix of online and offline tactics and consistently sharing information about the event with your target audience.
24. Video Ads
Here are some of the best ways for a company to use video advertising (video ads):
- To exhibit your brand and products engagingly and visually. This can grab potential customers’ attention and showcase the benefits of your products or services.
- To tell a compelling story about your brand, such as its history, mission or values. This helps establish an emotional connection with your audience and build brand loyalty.
- To demonstrate how your products or services work and to show customers how they can solve a problem or meet a need. This can increase interest in your products and encourage customers to purchase.
- To target specific audiences or demographics using advanced targeting options on platforms such as YouTube, Facebook and Instagram. This can help to reach the right people with your ads and increase the chances of engagement and conversion.
- To test various messages, offers and CTAs and use the data and analytics to track their effectiveness and optimize your ad campaigns. This can help improve your video ads’ performance and maximize your return on investment.
The overall keys to using video ads effectively are creating high-quality, engaging videos that resonate with your target audience and using targeting and optimization techniques to ensure your video ads reach the right people and drive desired results.
25. Native Ads
Native advertising is paid media designed that match the content of the media source it is posted on. An example of native advertising would be paid video content on Youtube. This ad media is designed to match the visual design and function of Youtube’s natural content, appearing in your feed of recommended videos.
Here are some tips to use native ads effectively to grow your email list:
- Use eye-catching images or videos in your ad to grab viewers’ attention and entice them to click your ad.
- Use clear, concise and compelling writing and robust, action-oriented language in your ad copy to convince people to sign up for your email list.
- Offer value in exchange for people’s email addresses. E.g.: free download, discount code or access to exclusive content.
- Use a clear and prominent CTA button in your ad, such as “sign up now” or “get your free trial,” to make it easy for people to take the next step and sign up for your email list.
- Target your ads to the right audience using demographic and behavioural data to ensure your ads are being shown to people who are likely interested in your offer and to sign up for your email list.
- Track and monitor your ads’ performance using metrics like click-through rate (CTR) and conversion rate to see how well your ads are performing, making adjustments as needed.
- Test different ad versions to see which one performs best. Try different combinations of images, copy and offers to see which approach is most effective at driving sign-ups for your email list.
The overall keys to running successful native ads to grow your email list are to create compelling ads that offer value to your target audience and to track and optimize your ads based on their performance.
26. Facebook Carousel Ads
Here are some tips for running Facebook carousel ads to grow your email list:
- Use a carousel format to showcase multiple offers or products and include a different CTA button for each, giving people more options and increasing their chances of taking action.
- Use clear, concise and compelling writing and robust, action-oriented language in your ad copy to convince people to sign up for your email list.
- Offer value in exchange for people’s email addresses. E.g.: free download, discount code or access to exclusive content.
- Use high-quality images or videos in your carousel ad to grab people’s attention, enticing them to click your ad.
- Target your ads to the right audience by using Facebook’s targeting options (e.g., by demographics, interests and behaviours) to ensure your ads are exposed to the right viewers.
- Use Facebook’s tracking and reporting tools to monitor the performance of your carousel ads. Metrics (e.g., reach, impressions, clicks and conversion rates) can help you see how well your ads are performing, making adjustments as needed.
- Test different versions of your carousel ad to see which one performs best. Try different combinations of images, copy, offers and CTAs to see which approach is most effective at driving sign-ups for your email list.
27. LinkedIn Ads
There are several ways to use LinkedIn ads to grow a company’s following:
- Sponsored content allows you to promote your company’s content to a targeted audience on LinkedIn. This can be a great way to increase brand awareness and reach a larger audience.
- Display ads are banner ads that appear on LinkedIn’s platform and can target specific users based on job titles, industries and other demographic information.
- LinkedIn Sponsored InMail allows you to send personalized, targeted messages directly to the inboxes of LinkedIn users and can be an effective way to reach specific individuals or groups and generate leads.
- LinkedIn Events allow you to promote your company’s events and webinars to a targeted audience on the platform. This can be a great way to engage with potential customers and drive attendance.
- LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms allow you to create forms that appear within sponsored content and display ads and can capture leads and gather information from potential customers.
- Sponsored Jobs allow you to promote your company’s job openings to a targeted audience on LinkedIn. This can be an effective way to attract top talent and fill open positions.
28. Display Banners
Here are some ways to use display banner ads on websites to grow a company’s email list:
- Incentive: Offer something valuable, an investment opportunity, a discount, a free trial or exclusive content in exchange for signing up for the email list.
- Easy signup: Make the sign-up process as simple as possible by using a clear and prominent CTA button and keeping the form short and to the point.
- Focus on the right audience: Use targeted banner ads to reach the right audience and increase the chances of interest to sign up for the email list.
- Prominent placement: Place the banner ad in a central location on the website where visitors are likely to be on.
- A/B testing: Use A/B testing to determine which banner ads and CTAs are most effective at generating email signups.
- Mobile-optimized experience: Ensure the banner ad and email sign-up form are optimized for mobile devices as many users access the internet from their phones.
29. Google Display & Search Ads
Google Ads can be an effective way to reach new audiences and grow your email list. Google can show Display Ads to users as they browse the web and Search Ads when users search for specific keywords on Google. Both ad types can target specific audiences and locations, making them a powerful tool for reaching the right people with your message.
30. Facebook Lead-Gen Ads
Facebook Lead-Gen Ads allow users to sign up for your email list directly within the ad itself. These ads can be targeted to specific demographics and interests, making them a great way to grow your email list and reach new audiences.
31. Send Email Blasts
Regular email blasts can keep your email audience engaged and informed about your company’s activities. By sending out regular updates, news and promotions, you can keep your subscribers interested in what you offer and encourage them to stay engaged with your brand.
32. Welcome Emails
Welcome emails are a great way to introduce new subscribers to your brand and encourage them to stay engaged. Make a solid first impression and set the stage for a long-term relationship by sending a personalized welcome email as soon as someone subscribes to the email list.
33. Press Releases
Regularly issuing press releases and getting your news covered by media outlets can improve your company’s visibility and search engine ranking. This can drive more traffic to your website and increase the size of your email list.
34. Event Invites
Inviting your email subscribers to attend or watch company events can create a sense of community and encourage engagement with your brand. This can be especially effective if you offer exclusive perks or discounts to your email subscribers.
35. Meeting Invites
Inviting your email subscribers to meet with management or key team members can create a personal connection and build trust with your audience. This can be especially effective if you offer a Q&A session or other opportunities for subscribers to ask questions and get to know your team better.
36. Investor Newsletters
Send investor newsletters to your email subscribers to keep them informed about your company’s activities and keep them engaged with your brand. This can include updates on your company’s news, media appearances, upcoming events and any relevant information for your investors.
37. General Updates
Send regular updates about your company’s activities and accomplishments to your email subscribers to keep them informed and engaged with your brand. This can include news about your products, services, company milestones and other relevant updates.
38. Ask me Anything emails
Ask me Anything emails invite your subscribers to ask you questions about your company or industry. This can be a great way to encourage engagement and build trust with your audience as it gives them the opportunity to ask you anything they are curious about.
39. Investor Updates
Send regular investor update emails to your subscribers to keep them informed about any necessary updates or developments they may have missed. This can include news about your company’s financial performance, product launches and other key milestones.
Publish on Social Media
You can reach a broad audience and engage with potential customers and followers by posting regularly on Twitter. By using hashtags, tagging users and participating in Twitter chats, you can increase the visibility of your tweets and reach new audiences.
By posting regularly on Facebook, you can reach a large and diverse audience and engage with potential customers and followers. By using hashtags, tagging users and participating in Facebook groups, you can increase the visibility of your posts and reach new audiences.
You can reach a professional audience and engage with potential customers and followers by posting regularly on LinkedIn. By sharing relevant industry news, participating in LinkedIn groups and connecting with other professionals, you can increase the visibility of your posts and reach new audiences.
Create and upload videos to YouTube to reach a large and diverse audience and engage with potential customers and followers. Optimizing your videos for search and using relevant tags and titles can increase your videos’ visibility and reach new audiences.
Manage your Website
44. Landing Page
A landing page is a standalone webpage designed to capture email addresses. It should have a CTA and be connected to your opt-in form so visitors can easily subscribe.
A landing page is an excellent lead-generation page for building an email list. You can also add pop-up forms on the exit intent of the landing page. An exit intent is
The page should be visually appealing and include a compelling offer, such as:
- sign-up to your company newsletter,
- access to your investor deck or
- free e-book or white paper.
A website is a digital destination that provides information about a company and its products or services.
It should be well-designed and easy to navigate with clear CTAs to encourage visitors to subscribe or buy. A website should also include high-quality images and videos to help tell your company’s story.
A website can also collect email addresses from potential customers and investors.
Sign-up forms should be strategically placed on the website:
- In the header, above the fold, which means it is available on every page.
- In the footer, which means it is available on every page.
- On the Contact Us page.
When done correctly, the emails collected on your website will automatically get added to your mailing list in your email service platform.
46. Blog Post
A blog post is an online article written to share information about a topic, educate the reader or promote a product or service.
Blog posts are typically shorter than traditional articles and are often written in a conversational style. They are a great way to build brand awareness and attract new visitors to your website or blog.
An SEO-optimized article can generate even more traffic and become a lead-generation tool to add subscribers to your email list.
Here are a few examples of a company blog post:
- Minerals Exploration: 9 Steps to a Discovery
- Seven Practical Steps to Build a Culture of Safety and Human Reliability
47. Investor Portal
An investor portal is a webpage or website where investors can find information about a company and its products or services. It usually includes financial information, such as stock prices and earnings reports, as well as news and press releases.
Investor portals are a great way to keep investors up to date on the latest news and developments at your company and can also be used to collect email addresses from potential investors.
48. Short Video Clips
A short video clip is any video that is a few minutes or less than a minute in length. The optimal length for short-form video content is between 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
Video email marketing is a great way to convey a message to your audience engagingly and memorably. It can be an effective way to connect with your customers and ensure they remember who you are and what you offer.
Due to the increase in popularity of video content among marketers (92% say it is only gaining importance), incorporating videos into your email marketing can engage subscribers, grow your email list and lead to more conversions.
49. Long Video Clips
A long video clip is any video longer than a few minutes. It can be up to half an hour or more, depending on the topic and the level of detail involved.
Long-form video content is becoming increasingly popular as viewers seek in-depth information on a topic. If you want to provide your viewers with an in-depth look at your product, service or company, a long video clip may be the best way to do it.
Including long video clips in your email marketing can help you connect with your audience on a deeper level and ensure they remember who you are and what you offer.
50. Ad Designs
It is essential to keep the following important design principles in mind when creating email marketing designs:
- Layout: The layout of your email should be easy to read and understand. Use a simple font and make sure everything is aligned correctly.
- Colour: Use colour sparingly and stick to a limited number of colours that complement each other. Too much colour can be overwhelming or distracting.
- Images: Images can be a great way to capture your audience’s attention, but use them sparingly. Ensure all images are correctly formatted and sized and that they do not slow down your email’s loading time.
- Branding: Be consistent with your logo, colours and other visual elements that encapsulate your brand.
- Messaging: Be consistent with how your brand speaks to your audience.
- CTA: Adding links to your social media accounts in emails can direct your subscribers to follow you on those platforms. Ensure all email campaigns link to the landing page where you can capture contact info.
51. Social Media Designs
Social media is an excellent way to promote email marketing campaigns. Sharing email content on social media can extend your reach and increase the chances of people seeing your email content.
You can also use social media to attract new subscribers and grow email lists.
52. Landing Page Design
Improve your landing page design to attract more email leads. Some important things to keep in mind are:
- Forms: A form on your website is an effective way to capture email addresses from potential leads. Ensure the form is displayed prominently and easy to fill with minimal effort.
- Pop-ups: Setting up pop-up campaigns on your website can also be a great way to capture email leads. You can use this strategy to target specific visitors and offer them something in return for signing up, such as an email newsletter or discount code.
- Targeted messaging: Targeting messages helps you reach out to potential customers who may be interested in your email capture. Email capture pop-up boxes on your website is a great way to increase email sign-ups. This feature can offer special incentives or discounts for signing up.
- Video: Videos can also be a great way to engage visitors and draw email signups, allowing you to quickly explain your company’s story in an engaging format.
The right landing page design with email sign-up forms is especially effective for capturing investor leads to an email list, allowing you to follow up with them about updates, news, press releases and upcoming events.
53. Pop-up Design
Pop-ups are a great way to collect email leads as they allow users to voluntarily provide their information in a concise and convenient format. A well-designed pop-up makes it easy for users to understand what you want from them and why they should provide their email addresses.
It is important to ensure the pop-up is relevant to the user and the benefits of providing their email address are clear.
If you can create a pop-up that is visually appealing, easy to use and relevant to your target audience, you will be well on your way to growing your email list.
Review your Analytics
You can identify patterns and trends in how your audience interacts with your content and email campaigns by regularly reviewing your analytics. This can help you better understand what is working and what is not to make informed decisions on how to grow your following and email list.
Email marketing is an effective way to reach customers and build awareness for your company. However, it is best to use email marketing to grow your email leads.
You can grow your email leads by providing valuable content, including social media content, short-form and long-form videos, live online video summits, landing pages, blog posts, email campaigns, press releases, infographics and digital ads. Valuable content can attract people who are interested in your company and encourage them to subscribe to your email list.
You can grow your email leads by using social media to promote your lead magnet and drive traffic back to your website. You can also run ads targeting people who have previously visited your website.
Implementing these strategies to grow your email leads and improve your email marketing campaigns. Create compelling content, engage with your subscribers and use the right tools to promote your email list. You can get more leads and increase sales with the right strategy.
Using these tactics, you can build an email list from scratch, effectively promote your company and grow your subscriber base. Be sure to track your campaign results so you can adjust them accordingly and continue improving your strategy in the future.